New Hampshire Child Support

If you’re the parent of a child of whom you do not have custody, it is likely that you will have to pay child support to the custodial parent. The following considers how child support is calculated in the State of New Hampshire, how to seek a modification to an existing child support order, and what your options are if you have questions. At the Law Offices of Attorney Michael F. Mimno, we can lead your way through the complex legal system.

Read more